elevatED Pole Level 2 Teacher Training
The elevatED Pole Level 2* teacher training program builds on Level 1’s foundations. You will deepen your knowledge, skill and movement vocabulary as you revisit the elevatED principles more in depth and learn 100+ new techniques.
The Level 2 training covers these subjects:
- The learning process
- Overcoming plateaus
- Types of training: endurance vs. strength
- Cultivating alignment self-awareness
- Pole physics: understanding momentum and force
- Building the classroom vocabulary
- Verbal cueing: the power of intonation
- Body preparation for improved performance
- How to combine and refresh Level 1 and Level 2 moves
- Emergency procedures in action
- Tactile cueing in detail
- Setting appropriate classroom expectations
- More original movement labs and movement observations
- And more…
To schedule a training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATTENTION: MUST COMPLETE POLE LEVEL 1 TO SIGN UP FOR POLE LEVEL 2
Pole Level 2 | 2017
Body & Pole (New York, NY)
Pole Heart (Lisbon, Portugal)
Pole Level 2 | 2018
Tease Studio (Denver, Colorado)
Pole Level 2 | Pricing
- $999 USD Includes the three day teacher training, the manual, and flash drive of spotting technique videos
- $299 USD Manual only (includes flash drive of spotting videos)
- $700 USD Training only (must purchase the manual at least 3 weeks before training to participate)
- Students can not participate in an elevatED training without the elevatED manual.
- If paying for training and manual separately, you must order the manual at least 3 weeks before your scheduled training to assure receiving it on time.
- If you purchased the training, manual and flash drive, you will receive the materials on the first day of training.
- 8-Week Early Bird – 15% Off Any Training
- Purchase of Two Trainings – 20% Off
- Purchase of Three Trainings – 30% Off
- All purchases expire within one year.
- Cannot combine Early Bird with other discounts.
- To receive discount e-mail email@example.com.