elevatED Pole Level 1 Teacher Training
- How to set up a studio for maximum success: design, equipment, and appearance
- Legalities and liabilities: client releases, incident reports, insurance information, equipment directories, maintenance forms and more
- What you do and say matters: your conduct as an instructor
- Cueing through verbal, non-verbal, and kinesthetic commands
- The anatomy and biomechanics of pole dance fitness
- The art of alignment and opposition
- How to use anchor points and points of contact
- Creating a balanced class plan
- How to build a warm-up
- Classroom problem solving
- The art of progression: how to gradually increase demands on the body for safe and optimal advancement
- The role of pre-engagement in strength building and injury prevention
- How to guide your students towards creative thinking
- Understanding how limb and lever lengths affect the difficulty of pole moves
- Working with overweight clients
To schedule a training, please email email@example.com.
Pole Level 1 | 2017
Defy Gravity (Champaign, IL)
IncrediPOLE (Brooklyn, NY)
Sadie’s Pole (Redondo Beach, CA)
September 29- October 1
Aerial Fusion Studio (Athens, Greece)
Body & Pole (New York, NY)
Rockstar Pole Fitness (Arvada, CO)
Sport Dance Complex (Bordeaux, France)
noXcuse (Gent, Belgium)
Pole Level 1 | Pricing
- $899 USD Includes the two and a half day teacher training, the manual, and flash drive of spotting technique videos
- $299 USD Manual only (includes flash drive of spotting videos)
- $600 USD Training only (must purchase the manual at least 3 weeks before training to participate)
- Students can not participate in an elevatED training without the elevatED manual.
- If paying for training and manual separately, you must order the manual at least 3 weeks before your scheduled training to assure receiving it on time.
- If you purchased the training, manual and flash drive, you will receive the materials on the first day of training.
- 8-Week Early Bird – 15% Off Any Training
- Purchase of Two Trainings – 20% Off
- Purchase of Three Trainings – 30% Off
- All purchases expire within one year.
- Cannot combine Early Bird with other discounts.
- To receive discount e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.